About Our Training Programs
Our training programs are designed after analyzing the industry need and feasibility of such courses. The material has been developed after thorough research of individual subject and reviewed by experienced industry professional. The training also includes real life examples from experienced auditors and technical experts. The material undergoes periodic evaluation to stay updated with industry development.
Our Programs are:
- Technically Oriented Material
- Practically Oriented Training
- Emphasis on understanding the concept and its application
- Discuss Strategies & Ideas to Tackle Roadblocks and/or Troubleshoot Issues
- All queries related to hypothetical and practical scenario are addresses adequately
The program is designed to provide confidence and understanding of the underlying knowledge (How? When? Why? etc.). This will help mold them into such professionals who can improvised as necessary while still adhering to the guideline. Even the assessments are designed to build their confidence, improve practical thought process and plug any gaps that remains after the training.
Our Training Programs
We provide Training on International Halal Certification, Standards, Regulations and Requirements for Food, Personal Care, Home Care, Ingredients, Catering and Chemical Industries. We also conduct these training for specific country or standard or industry requirements as well.
Following are the Halal Industry Training Programs:
- Foundation of Halal Certification, Regulations and Standards
- International Halal Standard & Regulations
- International Halal Certification – Process & Requirements
- International Halal Accreditation & Approval – Process & Requirements
- Halal Food Technical Auditor
- Halal Food Technical Expert
- Halal Internal Auditor & Consultant
We provide Food Industry Regulatory Affairs & Compliance training programs for GCC, Middle East, Turkey, North Africa, South & South East Asia Regions. These trainings will be conducted per specific region as stated earlier and/or for specific industry incase of Product Regulations training.
Following are the Compliance Training Programs:
- Introduction to Scientific & Regulatory Affairs
- Food Labelling & Nutrition Panel
- Nutritional & Health Claims
- Food Law (Horizontal Standards)
- Market Entry Requirements – Authorities, Product Registration and Certification
- Product Regulations (Industry Specific)